1. Remove lid from urn by twisting gently.
2. Remove inner (white) tube by twisting gently and place on a flat surface with the open end facing upwards.
3. Slowly fill the white tube with cremated remains (using a funnel if required).
4. Squeeze a generous line of glue approximately one inch below the rim around the inside circumference of the outer tube (the tube with the printed image and a hole in the base).
5. Line up the openings of both tubes and push the outer tube downwards slowly, to allow air to escape through the vent hole. Rotate as pushing.
6. Once the tubes are firmly in place, attach the label provided over the vent hole.
PLEASE NOTE – it is important to attach the label at this point in the assembly to prevent any leakage of cremains through the vent hole when the tube is returned to its upright position.
new website http://sv-barrisol.ru/